you are actually feeling at any given moment?
For those of you who know me, this is an unusual occurrence as my first introduction to someone is usually through their energy field. He felt like a tree who’s branches allowed the wind to blow through. No resistance, no craggy edges. It seemed in that moment, nothing was getting caught in his energy field.
It fascinated me so much, that on my morning walk I pondered the idea of how often our own being is full of someone or something else’s energy. And if you are someone who is embarking on the miraculous journey of understanding your own energy, this question gets heightened.
If you are anything like me, there have probably been many times in your life when you felt a sensation or an emotion and you actually had the thought; “this is not mine”. Sometimes simply walking into a room can feel energetically like you have walked into a cobweb.
And on my walk I came up with many scenarios…
- We could be feeling the energy of our own true nature.
- It could be the energy of our own distortion and fears.
- We could be connecting to someone else’s authentic essence.
- Or their frenetic frenzy.
- It could be the energy of our ancestors, the location we are in or even past lives.
- We could be connecting to the energy of the planet or an animal.
- Again, either in its divinity or its chaos.
- And at times we may be connecting to the energy of the universe.
- To mass consciousness.
- To love or hate.
- To fear or Faith.
Know the gift of Reiki is to align us with a clear and pure healing essence of the love we already embody. And through practice and awareness we become an expert in knowing who’s energy belongs to who, reclaiming our own and releasing what certainly is not ours!
If as you read this, you feel drawn to learn more, please give your self the gift of responding to your natural curiosity and find ways to explore your own relationship with energy.
In the Spirit of Energy,